It’s the news we’ve all been waiting for!
We are delighted to confirm that, for the first time in five months, supporters will be allowed to watch us live when we take on Metropolitan Police this Saturday.
After the government and FA’s guidance changed on Tuesday, allowing step 3-7 clubs to admit spectators for their pre-season friendlies, our hosts have confirmed that Saturday’s match will NOT be played behind closed doors.
Capacity will be limited to 450 spectators, and all tickets are available on a first come, first served basis, at the gate, so we advise arriving early to secure your place in the ground.
Ticket prices are as follows:
Adults & OAPs – £5
Under 12s – FREE (with a paying adult)
To ensure the safety of everyone attending, there will be strict protocols for you to follow once you arrive. Here is the key information:
- Face coverings are not required but are advised to be worn in more populated areas such as the tea hut and the turnstiles
- Both turnstiles will be open, as will the tea hut, but only light refreshments and drinks will be available. No food will be served
- The Imber Court bar, located just outside the ground, will be open but alcoholic drinks are not allowed inside the ground itself
- Everyone attending must fill out a track and trace form before they enter
- Yellow social distancing signs will be placed around the ground, which must be followed. Anyone suspected of breaking social distancing rules will be removed from the ground
- Always follow stewards’ instructions, particularly when queuing upon entry
- And finally, we ask all our fans to be patient with our hosts. This is something completely new for all clubs, and for clubs run almost completely on volunteers, is a challenge to get right immediately
Kick off at Imber Court, KT8 0BT, is at 3pm. We look forward to seeing you all again!